Monday, January 11, 2010

Traditions With All My Children

Not to be confused with the old soap opera from the 70's - this entry is really about all my children!!
Every Christmas our family has a tradition where we draw names for Christmas to alleviate tbe pressure of spending alot of money yada yada yada. This past Christmas, Lisa suggested we draw names for families instead of individuals so the children wouldn't be left out. Brianna and Erin - well actually all of them - are old enough to care about being left out of the festivities. This was such a terrific idea. The rules were the same. Spending no more than $25 and it had to be homemade. Well. SOME of us succeeded. As usual, I always spend more. I cannot help myself.....
Carrie and Manny drew mine and Dad's name. They put together a really nice photo album of pictures past and had everyone write a page of their favorite memories - a very thoughtful and touching gift. I spent hours looking at it and I will cherish it forever - So I say to you all - Well done! Well done!
Thanks to ALL MY CHILDREN for the memories!
I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment